Last updated: December 3, 2019
Carroll News Online (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Carroll News Online website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Recent News (Last 10)
- A new drug discovered in cannabis is 30 times more potent than THC March 15, 2020
- Rattlesnakes trap raindrops in the scales to water themselves January 30, 2020
- People who did more physical activity since childhood consume more fruit and vegetables January 18, 2020
- Mycoplasma genitalium: scientists discover how it survives in the human body January 6, 2020
- Bacteria of the intestine can also help to recover from a stroke December 27, 2019
- Hundreds of new viruses present in insect bodies have been identified December 18, 2019
- Heating is causing animals to shrink according to a new study December 7, 2019
- Scientists find out about a serious sheep disease December 6, 2019
- Convulsions can be reduced by removing newly formed neurons in the brain December 5, 2019
- New light and strong magnesium alloy developed by researchers December 4, 2019
- Erosion of tooth enamel is also caused by flavored water and sweeteners December 3, 2019
- Terraforming Mars could be achieved with silica areogel shields December 2, 2019
- New device collects energy from the knee December 1, 2019
- Grasshoppers, crickets and silkworms are excellent sources of antioxidants for humans November 30, 2019
- This is how mosquitoes track their victims November 29, 2019
- A new material for solid state batteries has been discovered November 28, 2019